Job Description: Real Estate Agent – Sales Professional
The Morsa Moore Team in Montgomery County, PA is seeking three licensed real estate professionals to join our team. We are looking for proactive, curious, collaborative, ethical and honest RealtorsⓇ with a solid work ethic, open-mindedness, and a positive attitude. Our team is dedicated to providing high-touch personal service, coupled with high-tech solutions for our clients. We go above and beyond for our clients, with great attention to detail and solution-driven advice. We have excellent, professional reputations, and we strive to always do the right thing. Our team is constantly staying on top of industry trends, and we enjoy being in an environment where we can support each other and our colleagues.
This position will be located in the Compass RE – Ambler and Chestnut Hill offices. However, we have access to all of our offices in the region, so you have the freedom to work from all of them!
We offer first-class training, coaching, personal development, and the best technology in the industry. Our team provides full transaction management and marketing support. We believe in teamwork, encouragement, and support with a family feel. Our goal is for you to grow and have a great quality of life. You will work with both buyers and sellers to provide them with excellent service for whatever their real estate needs may be.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide high-level consultation with clients on how to best market their home to obtain the highest value
- Conduct home buying consultations with clients, educate buyers on the market, neighborhoods, set up custom searches using Compass Collections, take them on home tours, and attend open houses
- Advise clients throughout the negotiation process to help them get maximum value for their home
- Stay up-to-date on the local real estate community and be knowledgeable on current home sales. Research the market daily for new listings and price reductions.
- Advertise your services to the local community through marketing materials and networking
- Maintain and update listings of your available properties
Obtain and maintain exclusive listings of your own – Perform daily lead generation using our state-of-the-art tools and systems.
- Negotiate initial offers and repairs that may come up
- Attend team meetings
- Attend training and educational opportunities regularly
- Active Pennsylvania Real Estate License with at least one year of experience
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- The ability to understand and present contracts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
- A strong work ethic, and a pleasant and trustworthy demeanor
- Working knowledge of Google G-Suite applications or eagerness to learn them
If you want to work in an environment that is full of energy and that rewards you for your commitment and hard work, this might be the perfect opportunity for you. If you are a team player looking for a wonderful long-term career, apply today!
The Morsa Moore Team Advantage
We are committed to growing a team of top producers in the five County Philadelphia area. Each member of MMRT embraces the eight Compass Entrepreneurship Principles that enable us to attract the best agents in the marketplace.
Our Core Values are to maintain a high-quality reputation for being professional, respectful, honest, hard-working, collaborative, and thorough. We strive to maintain a positive, can-do attitude about learning and implementing new tools and opportunities that Compass provides to us.
Our mission is to provide a good quality of life for each other and our families while delivering high value service to our clients every day.
Our goal is to create and maintain a team environment that encourages collaboration in an industry that is typically populated with agents competing as independent contractors. A Team allows a newer agent the opportunity to get ‘up-and-running’ faster, all members to earn more income, lower expenses, and provide a supportive environment for everyone.
About Compass RE
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Please fill out the form below to apply today!