Happy New Year! Wait, it’s only September, so you are probably wondering what I’m talking about. September for me has always been about new beginnings. Back to school. The sunsets get more beautiful and the air turns crisp and cool. Changing leaves are right around the corner. Sandals replaced by new riding boots. Oh, and there’s FOOTBALL (GO TEMPLE AND EAGLES!!!)!
If you celebrate Rosh Hashanah, L’Shona Tova year 5773 to you and your family!
New beginnings…and changes…
For many people, in addition to the “new” things I listed above, a new beginning might include a new home. In speaking with prospective sellers and buyers over the summer, many of them are waiting for after Labor Day to list or start searching. It’s still a great time to list – although mortgage interest rates have inched up, inventory is still low and the length of time on the market has decreased.
In terms of changes, you may have heard by now that Prudential Fox & Roach, the real estate agency I work for, has been bought by Bershire Hathaway HomeServices. In November, you’ll see our new Cabernet and cream colored signs replace the “Pru Blue” signs. I am so excited about the opportunities this brings to our company and our clients. If you choose to work with us, you will continue to be represented by the best REALTORS in the Philadelphia region. Now we’ll have all the added benefits of being associated with the world’s most respected company. I wish we could put the new signs up today!
I would love to hear what the fall represents to you. What new beginnings are you excited about? Please share!
PS – here are a few local events you might want to check out this autumn:
- 23rd Annual Wings N’ Wheels to benefit Angel Flight East on September 7 at Wings Field in Blue Bell PA
- Ambler Mennonite Craft Show & Flea Market with Fall Plants and Shoo-fly pie on September 14 in Ambler PA
- “Cruise At The College” On September 21 at Montgomery County Community College in Blue Bell PA
- Harvest Festival on October 12 at Wentz Run Park in Blue Bell PA
- Skippack Days on October 5 & 6 in Skippack PA