As a life-long resident of the Philadelphia region and a lover of architecture and homes, I decided to put my extensive marketing expertise to work for home sellers and buyers. I have an in-depth knowledge of how to market both online and offline to drive the most sales & I put that expertise to work for my clients in the real estate industry. I would love to chat with you about your needs, so feel free to give me a call any time at 215-327-9097.
I founded Active Integrated Marketing in 2003. We specialize in the healthcare/pharmaceutical, B2B, automotive, financial and insurance industries. We’re different because everything we do starts with strategic planning – not just tactical development. What does this mean for you as a real estate client? You’ll get the best client service, professionalism and marketing of your home possible.
Other Interesting Facts:
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert
- “Temple Made” in 1990 from the School of Communications.
- Adjunct Professor of Digital Marketing and Integrated Marketing Communications to future Temple Made MS & MBA students at Temple’s Fox School of Business.
- Founding co-president of the Philadelphia chapter of the Business Marketing Association.
- Past president of the Philadelphia American Marketing Association (AMA), the 7th largest AMA chapter in the country, where I served as president for two years.
- Has a certificate in professional meeting and event planning from Temple’s continuing education program.
- Has contributed to the Philly Ad News magazine.
- Cooking, wine, travel and car enthusiast.